· 5 Hard boiled Eggs
· ½ cup finely chopped big onion
· 1 ½ tsp pepper powder
· 2 tbsp Coriander leaves/Cilantro
· 3tbsp All purpose Flour/Maida
· 1 cup Breadcrumbs
· Oil for frying
· Salt to taste
1. Slice the hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté finely chopped onions until translucent. Add pepper, salt and finely chopped coriander leaves/Cilantro. To this, add the yolks and mash till the mixture is well combined.
3. Once the mixture is warm enough, fill them in each of the egg whites carefully.
4. Mix the all-purpose flour/maida with some water and make a smooth paste; dip each egg halves in this and roll in breadcrumbs and shallow fry in oil.